Associate – Posted June 2017
The National Equity Project seeks an Associate to deliver our signature equity-focused leadership development and design service approach with external clients.
Coaching, Facilitation, & Development Services
- Contribute to and serve on client-facing project teams, as assigned, providing coaching, process facilitation, and technical assistance
- Execute the National Equity Project coaching cycle and interventions to consistently achieve contract objectives
- Provide facilitative leadership and process design to support leadership development for external clients
- Regularly complete administrative tasks, including project time tracking and expense reporting for purposes of billing and operational integrity
- Participate in after action reviews for all client-facing projects to ensure client satisfaction, accomplishment of contract objectives, and to learn about impact.
Organizational Learning & Program Development
- Participate in and contribute to internal organizational learning, professional development, and evaluation including, but not limited to:
- Leading, presenting, and sharing work products and innovative practices
- Participating in and contributing to organizational retreats and collective meetings
- Sharing and developing conceptual models, emerging frameworks, prototyped processes
- Examine and share the role that race and equity has played in your own experience and leadership
- Advance the intellectual capital of the organization; present, promote, and advance human-centered design approaches, methodology, values, and vision
- Graduate Degree in Education, Sociology, Organizational Development or other related field
- Experience using a coaching methodology
- Experience facilitating groups to address of bias and equity, and its impacts on individuals and organizations
- Teaching and/or school administration experience preferred
- Experience working with schools and/or nonprofit organizations
- Willing and able to frequently travel across the U.S.
- Excellent communication and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients of different social and cultural backgrounds
- Commitment to working for social justice and educational equity
To apply please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Associate.
Please join our mailing list for updates on future job opportunities.