Please check back for new events!
Working toward equity can feel disheartening, frustrating, and isolating. At the National Equity Project, we believe there’s another way to do this work—a way that connects and sustains ourselves and our communities.
Our There’s Another Way event series aims to build community among equity-focused leaders rooted in connection, inspiration, honoring multiple perspectives, and collectively reimagining what’s possible for all.
There’s Another Way events highlight a variety of ideas and practices that demonstrate successes or promising innovations resulting from a departure from mainstream ways of doing and thinking.
- Arts & Social Justice 2: Drum Activation
- Arts & Social Justice
- Somatic Healing in Racial Affinity Settings
- Racial Affinity & Alliance
- Social Justice Happy Hour
- Calibrating Ideas about Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Community Conversation with Zaretta Hammond
- Honoring the Whole Person in Social Justice Work
- Most Likely to Succeed Film Screening