- July 24-25, 2017 | Madison, WI | $400
Teaching With a Cultural Eye provides teachers and instructional leaders with the hands-on support they need to bring their daily instructional practice into alignment with their vision of a quality education for every child. This service is designed to build the cultural competence of teams to address instructional equity issues in classrooms, schools, and districts. The content can be delivered as an institute or ongoing seminar series, or embedded into a coaching engagement.
- Cultural Competence Begins With Self-Awareness
- Seeing the Invisible: Systemic Oppression, Cultural Synchronicity, and Cultural Competence
- Building a Learning Partnership
- Formative Assessments
- District and county BTSA (Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment) programs
- School management organizations
- Public education funds
Contact Colm Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interesting in a customized Teaching With a Cultural Eye for your organization.