Stay tuned for future There’s Another Way events!
Working toward equity in education can feel disheartening, frustrating, even isolating. At the National Equity Project we believe there’s another way to do this work—a way that connects and sustains ourselves and our community.
Our There’s Another Way event series aims to build a community of equity-focused leaders rooted in connection, inspiration, honoring multiple perspectives, and collectively reimagining what’s possible for all of our students and families.
The focus of the events highlight a variety of ideas and practices that demonstrate successes or promising innovations that represent a departure from the mainstream ways of doing and thinking.
- Somatic Healing in Racial Affinity Settings
- Racial Affinity & Alliance
- Social Justice Happy Hour
- Calibrating Ideas about Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Community Conversation with Zaretta Hammond
- Honoring the Whole Person in Social Justice Work
- Most Likely to Succeed Film Screening