Visit our blog at blog.nationalequityproject.org.
- Don’t Talk about Implicit Bias Without Talking about Structural Racism
- We Dare Say Love
- America to Me in Oakland
- 5 Steps for Liberating Public Education From Its Deep Racial Bias
- LaShawn Routé Chatmon at #EdEquityForum2018
- Equity Leadership in Novato, CA
- Our Freedoms Are Eternally Won
- Remember: There Is No Apolitical Classroom
- Hate and Hurt in America: On Charlottesville
- Leading for Equity in Battle Creek, MI
- Register for Learning Policy Institute’s Upcoming Webinar: Building a Strong, Sustainable Teacher Work Force
- Partner Blog: The Impact of NEP
- Think, Engage, and Act Differently
- New Oakland Education Investment Fund, Educate78, announces partnership with the Black Teacher Project!