If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.
– African Proverb
We have found that making progress on seemingly intractable patterns of inequity have been most effective when it is the shared work of teams of leaders across an organization.
We have 20 years of experience supporting individuals and teams to:
- Examine and practice what it means to take leadership for equity given one’s identity
- Develop meaningful and productive relationships across difference
- Resolve conflicts among or between team-members
- Listen and share an analysis of the problem they are trying to address
- Set courageous and attainable goals to address an equity challenge or issue
- Utilize human-centered processes and tools that foster co-ownership and mutual accountability
- Achieve extraordinary results