We are always seeking new partners. We partner with school districts, foundations, nonprofits and community organizations that are planning or currently engaged in educational equity initiatives.
Since 1995, the National Equity Project has supported educators and other leaders in hundreds of schools and districts. We currently work throughout California and in 10 states across the country.
Our partners have supported our work through a range of funding possibilities, including:
- Title I grants
- Title II grants
- Investing in Innovation (I3) awards
- Race to the Top funding
- Smaller Learning Communities funding
- English Language Acquisition State grants
- Promise Neighborhoods funding
- Full Service Community Schools funding
- School Leadership Program funding
- and more
We have also served as a fiscal sponsor for private foundation funding, and can provide grant writing support for state and federal grant opportunities.
For more information on working with us or funding a potential partnership, please complete this form and we will contact you soon.